We love that our school participates in the Six Flags reading program! We LOVE our free tickets to Six Flags. This year was the first year that Eliza had earned her ticket so she got to come with us. We added 4 other kids and 2 families that haven't joined us and with 4 mommies and 7 kids we had a fabulous time traipsing through admiring the animals and taking in the rides.
Xander has a knack for getting picked in the animal shows...I was EXTREMELY jealous that he go to feed the tiger. Talk about a DREAM! I LOVE tigers. But, I guess I will continue to live through my kids...
Love the butterfly exhibit!
Unlike years past, the kids were mostly tall enough for the fast and crazy rides...even our younger ones! I even got to go on some of the big ones. Xander especially fell in love with Kong (which gave me a massive headache) so he rode it 6x's in a row with his friend (there were NO lines!) and I sat at the bottom. I did make them sit at the bottom of the roller coaster while I rode one that they weren't tall enough for :). Shark exhibit!
Our little superheros! The boys all met in kindergarten...we sure love them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment